Verona walking tour
Guided tour for small groups of 2.5 hours in Verona
Discover in 2 and a half hours the spectacular city of Verona, a UNESCO heritage site and the city of love told by Shakespeare, walking with a friendly guide, among important monuments, crowded squares and enchanting hidden streets. Discover the ancient legends of the city and the local lifestyle with some useful tips explained by our local guide.
- Visit Verona's main monuments;
- Explore the UNESCO-listed historical center;
- Friendly and informed guide;
- Useful tips for local and authentic restaurants and bars.
Verona food tour
3.5-hour food and wine tour in the historic center of Verona
A journey of 3 and a half hours to discover the food and wines of Verona in a gastronomic tour for small groups. Come on an empty stomach because you will stop in many places to taste local products. Follow our enthusiastic and friendly guide through the city, you'll be able to eat and drink like the locals. The shops and the cellar could vary according to seasonality and opening hours. Discover this experience made even more personalized and intimate by the maximum number of participants limited to 12 people.
- Discover the charm of the city and learn about Verona's culinary scene;
- Friendly and passionate Local Tour Guide;
- Useful tips for local and authentic restaurants and bars;
- Taste typical Italian food and drink: espresso, cheeses, and local wines.
Verona cooking class
Learn to prepare typical Italian recipes with a local chef
Discover the secrets of Italian cuisine with our lessons at our beautiful cooking school in the heart of Verona. With an experienced and passionate Italian chef you will literally put your hands in dough and prepare egg pasta and traditional desserts. Enjoy this lesson in a family atmosphere and end with a meal all together tasting some good local wine from Valpolicella. This is the perfect way to find out what Italians eat at lunch!
- Discover the simple, authentic way of Italian cooking;
- Friendly, experienced, passionate and local Chef;
- Make classic Italian dishes including hand-made pasta, bruschetta and tiramisu;
- Savor your home-cooked meal with local Valpolicella wine.
Amarone wine trail tour
Wine tour with minivan in Valpolicella with Amarone tasting
Enjoy a guided tour of the Valpolicella wine in a comfortable and air-conditioned mini-van. Stop for wine tasting in two of the most beautiful wineries in Valpolicella. Taste local wines such as Ripasso and the majestic Amarone! Finally enjoy a typical lunch in the Trattoria.
- Relax yourself in a comfortable Minivan;
- Join an half-day wine tour in the Valpolicella hills;
- Visit of two typical Wine Cellars and Villa with a passionate guide;
- Learn about the wine making secrets and techniques.
Verona vintage Vespa tour
4-hour Vespa tour in the countryside and Valpolicella wine area
Drive your elegant vintage Vespa through the hills and vineyards of Valpolicella, as do the locals. Enjoy this 4-hour tour in a small group from Verona and give yourself unforgettable memories!
- Half-day Vespa tour to the Valpolicella Valley;
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included;
- Visit a wine shop/Cantina and sample Valpolicella wines;
- A different and exciting way to experience Verona and Italy.
Sirmione and Lake Garda tour
Visit the extraordinary Lake Garda on a 4-hour guided tour
Immerse yourself in this exciting tour to discover Lake Garda. Get on board our minivan with our passionate guide to reach the lake. During the trip our guide will tell you stories and anecdotes about the lake and the region, once you arrive in the ancient medieval town of Sirmione you can explore the old village alone or accompanied by our prepared guide.
- Discover the beautiful big lake Garda in half day Tour;
- Explore Sirmione and admire its fascinating peninsula;
- Enjoy the tour in a comfortable and air-conditioned minivan;
- Transfer Taxi-boat to Sirmione (optional).